Dermal Rolling or (Needling) is a non surgical treatment designed to improve fine lines, wrinkles and scars on the body.
It uses a special roller that contains 200 tiny stainless steel needles that puncture the skin when rolled over the surface.
The concept behind this therapy is to stimulate the body's own production of collagen. To do this the skin has to be injured very slightly which causes the skin to begin the natural healing process.
The special roller rolls over the skin and causes slight wounds and inflammation which then activates the skins healing process and natural collagen starts to be produced. The results last about 5-10 years, which is just as long as the body's own collagen.
COMING SOON TO OUR SALONS!
Other benefits of the derma roller include:
- Helps to stimulate blood flow to the skin
- Opens clogged pores
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Removes old collagen and stimulates new collagen growth
- Can be used anytime in your own home
- Is not painful
- Is very cost effective. A full face medical needling session can cost up to $600.00 to $1,000
- The Derma Roller can be used on all areas including face, neck, body, and scalp for hair loss
- Is scientifically proven and based on thousands of years of acupuncture technology.
- Does not cause skin damage