Step by Step...
- Shape and fill brows with Brow Artiste
- Using Deluxe Eye Shadow Brush lightly apply Moonstone under the brow and to the inner corner of the eye for a highlight.
- Apply Platinum all over the upper eyelid, pressing colour onto lid until you get the desired saturation.
- Using the Deluxe Eyeshadow Brush sweep Storm into the crease of the eye using a back and forward motion. Using a smaller brush like the angled brow brush, smudge Storm into the lower lash line, keeping the colour to the outer half of the eye.
- Using a Crease/Smudge Brush, press Black Opal into the outer corners of the eyes and along the top lash line. Apply it using a pressing motion until the desired depth of colour is achieved. Using a smaller brush like the angled brow brush, smudge Black Opal into the lower lash line, keeping the colour to the outer edges of the eye.
- Apply a generous amount of eyeliner in Blackest Black to upper and lower lash line.
- Apply 2 coats of Mineral Lengthening Mascara in Blackout to both upper and lower lashes.
- Finish the look by dusting Pressed Mineral Blush in Bashful onto the apples of the cheeks and fill lips with Lip Liner Pencil in Pout and Lipgloss in Demure.